Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. You can cook Banana bread using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 2 cups of Baking flour.
- It’s 21/2 of Ripe banana.
- You need of Baking powder small spoon 1.5.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Salt small spoon 1.
- You need 1.5 cup of Cooking oil.
- It’s of Little sugar.
Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas.
Banana bread step by step
- Use blender to blend all ingredients together..
- Prepare your baking pan with oil and little flour pour your mixture and bake it with medium heat..
- Here is my banana bread on my plate.
- And the last photo is how I present it on my table… Hope you will share your banana bread in a comment… #navianasecret #navianabaking #banana #bread #bananabread.
I only had two bananas to use so I probably Banana bread turned out super tasty & moist. Second time I made it, instead of using regular brown. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home.