Banana Pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. They're not as delicious as when they're fresh. Banana pancakes are incredibly easy to make, especially when you're making them for two, because you just need one overripe banana and a handful of pantry.
Everyone Loves These Pancakes That Are Perfect Topped With Nutella, Chocolate Syrup Or Even Buttermilk Syrup. Banana pancakes is a pancake dish prepared using bananas and pancake batter as primary ingredients. This stack of banana pancakes pretty much sums up my ideal Saturday morning. You can have Banana Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes
- You need 1 of mashed banana.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Eggless banana pancakes recipe – Soft, fluffy and delicious banana pancakes made without eggs. This eggless banana pancakes recipe works well with plain flour or whole wheat flour. These Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Pancakes are soft, fluffy and taste like banana bread! They make a great naturally sweet breakfast, snack or dessert!
Banana Pancakes instructions
- Mash your banana, if you know what I mean. Oh stop it, get your mind out of the gutter, Nick. Anyways, in a medium sized bowl, you want to use a fork and mash it into as fine a paste as you can. Try to leave no chunks..
- Mix in flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract. Mix mix mix. Then mix in the eggs. Mix some more! Keep mixing until your arm gets tired (roughly 48 hours of mixing with no rest or bathroom breaks)..
- Take a smoke break. You must be tired after all that mixing..
- Get your pan on the stove, throw it up to medium. Use some butter to lube up that bad boy. He’s been a naughty frying pan, and you’re gonna punish him by dropping in some of that banana pancake mix in the middle of the pan, roughly 1 1/2 – 2 tbsp. Let it spill down the bowl so it forms a nice, round, even shape..
- Cook it on that side quickly, give or take a minute. You want to see the edges start to form. Then get a nice spatula to slide underneath, and flip that sonofagun. Cook it again for another minute, then add it to a plate..
- Drop in the rest of the pancake mix and repeat step 5..
- I like to drizzle some condensed milk on top, that’s my recommendation. But you do what you want, I’m not your real Dad. You were adopted..
Banana pancakes — so easy and delicious. A fruity breakfast treat that's simple to make and will get you pretending like it's the weekend. With the right ingredients and a little time spent in the kitchen. These quick and easy banana pancakes are dairy-free and eggless. My banana pancake game is strong though, and the texture of these is absolutely spot on.