Roasted Sweet Potato Puree with almonds.
You can cook Roasted Sweet Potato Puree with almonds using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Sweet Potato Puree with almonds
- You need 6 of large sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 C of almonds, chopped uor sliced.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of lemon zest.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of grapeseed oil.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of coconut oil.
Roasted Sweet Potato Puree with almonds instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place sweet potatoes in a baking dish and bake for 45-60 minutes, until very soft. Place the almonds in a baking dish and roast for 15-20 minutes, while roasting potatoes. Remove from the oven and let everything cool..
- Peel potatoes. Using a food processor, put in the potato flesh, lemon zest and cayenne. Puree until smooth. Add the oils and puree until well blended. Sprinkle almonds on top of the puree to serve..