Lamb and Rice. Pour in chicken broth and salt. Cover and bring to a boil. Saute' onion in rest of butter, until tender.
Place basmati rice in a large bowl and cover with warm water. INGREDIENTS: Lamb (source of glucosamine), rice flour, whole grain corn, whole grain wheat, chicken by-product meal (source of glucosamine), corn gluten meal, soybean meal, beef fat naturally preserved with mixed-tocopherols, mono and dicalcium phosphate, glycerin, calcium carbonate, liver flavor, salt, caramel color, soybean oil, potassium chloride, dried carrots, dried peas, VITAMINS. A lamb and rice formula is designed to support the skin and coat needs of your dog using lamb meal as the principal source of protein. You can cook Lamb and Rice using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lamb and Rice
- You need 1-1/2 pound of breast of Lamb.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of long grain rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 pound of carrots.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 1/2 cup of orange fire roasted Bell pepper.
- Prepare 4-1/2 cups of water.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 5 cloves of whole garlic peeled.
- Prepare 1 of glug of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kosher salt divided.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dried marjoram.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme.
This formula is popular with dogs with food allergies. Bag of BLUE Life Protection Formula Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, Lamb and Brown Rice. It contains the ingredients you'll love feeding as much as they'll love eating. A NATURAL DOG FOOD: BLUE dog foods are made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals.
Lamb and Rice instructions
- Trim the lamb breast separate the fat from the lean. Mine didn't have a backbone so I was able to cut alongside the bones. Roast the pepper..
- Chop the carrots, celery, orange bell pepper, and onions..
- Chop the raisins..
- Heat the oil in a pot. Add the bones and meats, to the pot and brown the meat on the bones. Add the garlic, pepper, and half the salt to the browned bones. Stir while still on the heat..
- Add the butter after you turn it the first time..
- Add the remaining spices, rice, raisins, bell pepper, celery, carrots, and onions. Let them sauté for 7 minutes..
- The rice should be very white now add the water. Stir getting everything off the bottom of the pot. Cook till the rice is done..
- When the liquids are absorbed check to be sure rice is cooked through. If not add more hot water. Stir in well and cover and continue to cook till done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!! I added a bit of cayenne pepper hot sauce to my serving..
Brown lightly lamb meat in butter. Let cool for ½ hour and put in large serving dish and ready to serve. Roast lamb recipe with rice and sauce. This roast lamb recipe is a crowd pleaser and makes a great dinner. Enjoy! *Thank you for always watching and subscribing.