Mustard Breaded Lamb Crown Roast. Gluten-Free Yellow Mustard With Zero Fat & Calories. See great recipes for Roast Leg of Lamb, Mustard Breaded Lamb Crown Roast too! See great recipes for Mustard Breaded Lamb Crown Roast, Frank and Corn Crown too!
I also chose to roast instead of grill. Transfer the lamb to a plate and set aside to cool slightly before proceeding. Using the back of a spoon, spread the mustard evenly over all sides of the lamb. You can cook Mustard Breaded Lamb Crown Roast using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mustard Breaded Lamb Crown Roast
- It’s of Frenched Rack of Lamb.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Coarse Black Pepper.
In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and parsley. Rub the cooled-off lamb with the remaining olive oil, then pat the seasoned bread crumbs all over the meat in an even layer. To serve, spoon half of the vegetables in the bottom of each serving bowl. Drizzle rosemary au jus around the vegetables, or serve on the side.
Mustard Breaded Lamb Crown Roast step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut and separate the lamb ribs, making little lamb "popsicles"..
- Using your hands, coat the lamb popsicles with Dijon mustard, bread crumbs and pepper..
- Bake the lamb pieces for 20-30 minutes, until the internal temp reaches about 170 degrees..
- Serve on a plate with salad and side dishes.
Pat seasoned breadcrumbs over rack (reserve any remaining breadcrumbs for another use), covering Dijon in an even layer. Pack the bread crumb mixture onto the meaty side. In a large fry pan over medium-high heat, warm the olive oil until just smoking. Place the racks, bread-crumb side up, on a rack in a roasting. In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, rosemary, ground black pepper, lemon zest and garlic.