Marinated Lamb Breast. I decided to try this recipe after seeing lamb breast/ribs at Walmart (of all places!). The lamb had really good flavors. Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl.
Let sit in the fridge for at least an hour, preferably overnight. Marinated Lamb Breast This recipe is a succulent lamb. This lamb marinade is perfect for any cut of lamb, not just lamb steaks like we have pictured here. You can have Marinated Lamb Breast using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinated Lamb Breast
- You need of Marinade—————-.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of organic raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar w/ the mother.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of organic extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dill weed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of marjoram.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 4 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of medium chopped onion.
- It’s of Lamb breast——————–.
- You need 2 pounds of organic fresh lamb breast.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
It makes a great lamb chop marinade as well, or leg of lamb, or roast, or hey – any lamb. Lamb is a gamier meat with intense flavor of it's own, so I find really clean and bold flavors work beautifully with it. The Best Grilled Lamb Breast Recipes on Yummly Grilled Lamb Shanks, Grilled Rosemary And Cherry-glazed Rack Of Lamb, Grilled Lamb Ribs (agnello A Scottadito). marinade, racks of lamb, honey.
Marinated Lamb Breast step by step
- One or two nights before cooking mix all the marinade ingredients together..
- Cut the breast in half, trim excessive fat, and salt both sides of each. There is a tremendous amount of fat on the lamb breast..
- Add to a ziploc bag.
- Pour the marinade over the breast.
- Partially zip the bag. Remove all the air you can and seal the bag..
- Set in a container in case the bag leaks a bit. Set in the refrigerator for 1-2 days. I marinated it for 5 days..
- After the time limit is complete, heat a skillet or pan. Add the lamb breast to the skillet and let it sear 10 minutes per side. Then add entire contents of the breast marinade to the skillet..
- Bring to a boil then reduce the heat to a simmer. With it covered simmer 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes turn the breast over and simmer the other side for 15 minutes covered..
- Mix the cornstarch and water together and pour into the skillet with lamb marinade. When thickened add the lamb back in..
- Coat the lamb good.
- Slice and serve I hope you enjoy!!.
You can use this marinade on all cuts of lamb. Double or triple the recipe for larger cuts. Place the lamb breast on a chopping board and make several slashes on each side with a sharp knife. Using rubber or disposable gloves rub the marinade over the lamb on both sides. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.