Roasted lamb rack with red wine reduc. And cream cheese melt. Sear all sides of the lamb to lock in the juices and sautee your aromatics and vegg in the same sauce pan you sear your lamb in and add the tomato paste and sautee for a min. Add the lamb to the marinade and let sit until ready to cook. Roast the garlic by placing the cloves on a baking sheet and drizzle a bit of olive oil on top.
Roasted lamb rack with red wine reduc. Roasted lamb rack with red wine reduc. Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction. You can cook Roasted lamb rack with red wine reduc. And cream cheese melt using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted lamb rack with red wine reduc. And cream cheese melt
- You need of Whole rack of lamb.
- Prepare Half of a bottle of red wine.
- It’s 500 ml of chicken or beef stock.
- You need 2 of bayleaf.
- Prepare 1 of bulb of garlic.
- It’s 2 of meduim size onions.
- You need 1 of large carrot.
- Prepare 3 sticks of celery.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of roasemary.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to tastee.
- Prepare 2 of tables spoons of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 slices of cream cheese.
- You need Half of a cup of milk.
- It’s 2 of table spoons of butter.
My husband took me to a Greek restaurant for my birthday. We had this for an appetizer and it was delicious. The result is very tender prime rib / rib roast and the red wine sauce goes well. The best thing about cooking with wine is that you automatically have a nice pairing for the meal.
Roasted lamb rack with red wine reduc. And cream cheese melt step by step
- Prep and cut your veggies to a large cut because we are gonna braise them..
- Score the fat cap of the lamb so that the braising liquid will penetrate the lamb..
- Sear all sides of the lamb to lock in the juices and sautee your aromatics and vegg in the same sauce pan you sear your lamb in and add the tomato paste and sautee for a min..
- Pour the wine and simmer for 15 mins on medium heat, and pour the stock and put back your lamb on the braising liquid and simmer for 1 hr and 15 mins on low heat to tenderize the lamb..
- When tender pull out the lamb and rest it to relax the muscle and soak up it's moisture, make a roux and add the braising liquid to thicken, depends on how think you want the sauce is..
- To make the cream cheesemelt. Boil half a cup of milk and add butter reduce the milk and add cream cheese..
- Serve hot and enjoy. :).
These seared and roasted lamb racks are covered in a red wine reduction with rosemary, shallots, and butter. Very scalable recipe (same provedure for two or ten people). Roasted lamb rack with red wine reduc. Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb with Red Wine Sauce For the best herb crusted rack of lamb, marinate it overnight, cover in breadcrumbs, oven roast, and pair it with with a silky red wine sauce. This elegant recipe is perfect for the holidays or for a dinner party any time of the year.