Lamb Rack on a bed of cauliflower puree. In this easy recipe, lamb loin is rubbed with tart sumac and roasted. Paired with creamy cauliflower puree and snap peas, it's perfect for company. Remove the lamb from oven and allow to rest on a cutting board.
Cauliflower Purée – Enjoy the natural sweetness! Place the seasoned flour on a plate and coat the lamb shanks. Heat the oil in a large, shallow, oven-proof, casserole dish over. You can cook Lamb Rack on a bed of cauliflower puree using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lamb Rack on a bed of cauliflower puree
- Prepare 1 of lamb rack.
- It’s 1 sprig of rosemary.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of floret of cauliflower.
- It’s 1 cup of cooking cream.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Roma tomatoes on vine.
- It’s 1 knob of butter.
Slow-cooked lamb ragu in a rich, tomato sauce served with soft, fluffy cauliflower gnocchi is the ultimate showstopping meal and will knock the socks off your I like roasting the cauliflower before pureeing to ensure maximum flavour but it also ensures the cauliflower is quite dry when you puree it. This easy rack of lamb recipe features aussie lamb and is served with a creamy butternut squash puree. The lamb is spice crusted, pan seared, and roasted in the oven. Served with a maple and orange butternut squash puree and roasted Brussels sprouts.
Lamb Rack on a bed of cauliflower puree step by step
- To make the cauliflower puree, wash and cut the cauliflower into large chunks..
- Put in a pot, add in the cream and cook on low heat until tender..
- Pour it in a blender and blend till smooth consistency then set aside.
- Marinate your lamb rack with chopped fresh rosemary, minced garlic, salt, black pepper and massage the spices in with olive oil..
- Truss the rack using a twine or thread to keep in shape then refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Melt your butter in a little olive oil and sear the rack until golden brown..
- Then put in the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Using the same pan used in searing the lamb, lightly roast the tomatoes..
Heat the oil in a large casserole over a medium heat and fry the lamb pieces quickly to brown on all sides. Remove the meat from the pan and place in a clean bowl. To our valued customers, We regret that due to technical challenges caused by new regulations in Europe, we can for the time being no longer accept orders from the European Union. Lay the racks fat side up on a baking sheet. Roasted rack of lamb is a brilliant centerpiece dish because it's impressive and surprisingly easy to make.