Simple spicy lamb soup. I was thinking about what I could do with some of the lamb I had in the freezer. Especially after an over indulgent Christmas and new year break, then I decided to make a simple healthy soup for dinner using some of the veggies and spices I have in my. Especially after an over indulgent Christmas and new year break, then I decided to make a simple healthy soup for dinner using some of the veggies and spices I have in my pantry.
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat and stir in chilies, cumin, Sichuan peppercorn, and white pepper. In a large pot, brown the lamb in vegetable oil. You can have Simple spicy lamb soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple spicy lamb soup
- Prepare 500 g of Lamb.
- You need 1 of beef stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized red onion.
- Prepare 1 of large red tomato.
- You need 3 tablespoons of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 4 of baby carrots.
- It’s 1 bunch of Spring onions.
- Prepare 200 g of Purple cabbage.
- Prepare of Masterfoods lamb herbs.
Remove from the pot and set aside. Coat a large sauté pan with vegetable oil and heat over high heat until it reaches a smoking point. How to Make Spicy Thai Pumpkin Soup. Heat a little vegetable oil in a large saucepan, add onions and cook until soft.
Simple spicy lamb soup step by step
- Chop up all the vegetables finely, especially the onions.
- Put 1 litre of water into a pot and put in the stock cube, making sure to dissolve it in the liquid..
- Chop up the lamb finely to bite-sized pieces. Add to the now boiling stock liquid..
- Add onions, salt, Turmeric and lamb herbs and reduce the heat so it is at a low simmer, not a boil..
- Add chilli and stir thoroughly but gently. Leave to simmer for about 10 minutes until lamb is cooked through and the sauce is fragrant..
- Add the remaining vegetables, starting with the cabbage, then the tomatoes and carrots..
- Add spring onions just before you switch off the heat..
- Serve! Could be served with plain rice as well..
Stir in curry paste, then add stock and pumpkin. Exploding with the flavours of your favourite Chicken Shawarma, except it's in SOUP form with lamb and chickpeas! This is not spicy, the small amount of cayenne pepper gives it a tiny warm hum, so if you want it spicier, just add more at the end. Deceptively veggie loaded and is quick to make! Heat the oil in a large saucepan.