Baked Lamb In Onion Black Pepper Sauce. The Best Lamb Chop With Black Pepper Sauce Recipes on Yummly Valentine's Lamb Chops with Pepin Spuds Seconds. See great recipes for Baked Lamb In Onion Black Pepper Sauce too!
What are the ingredients in black pepper sauce (黑椒汁)? In this recipe, I use garlic, onion, black pepper, beef broth, sugar, salt, worcestershire and flour to thicken it. Another culinary classic, this goes very well with roast lamb. You can cook Baked Lamb In Onion Black Pepper Sauce using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Lamb In Onion Black Pepper Sauce
- It’s 4 of thin slice lamb shoulder.
- It’s 2 cups of black pepper sauce (300 grams).
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water (150 ml).
- Prepare 3 sprig of fresh rosemary.
- You need 2 of large onion.
Any leftovers always mix well with cold meat in pilafs or shepherd's pie. I like to leave my onions in large segments, to give the sauce texture. Roast lamb recipe with rice and sauce. This roast lamb recipe is a crowd pleaser and makes a great dinner.
Baked Lamb In Onion Black Pepper Sauce step by step
- Layer the pan with onion then place the 4 slice of lamb shoulder (season with salt) then pour the black pepper sauce (ready to use SINGLONG BRAND @ PRODUCT OF SINGAPORE) and hot water mixture.
- Add in 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary and then baked it at 200 C for 30 minutes or longer depending on your lamb thickness, basting it with its sauce after 20 minutes.
- I serve my baked lamb shoulder in onion black pepper sauce with spicy butter potato.
Stir frying the lamb also ensures tender meat by quickly cooking thin strips of lamb. Paired with bell peppers and onions in a cumin-soy sauce—you'll avoid any sort of gamey taste that might intimidate some eaters. Baked Lamb Chops In Sauce Recipes. Whisk in mustard, cream, pepper and a little salt. For the Black Garlic Sauce, place the beef bones, carrot, celery, onion, mushrooms and thyme into a deep flame proof roasting dish.