Lamb Stew. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. Add the potatoes, broth, salt, pepper and lamb; Bring to a boil. Lamb stew is homey and comforting, especially when it's made with an all-star recipe.
Most Made Today Chef John's Irish Stew. Recipe of the Day Lamb and Asparagus Stew. This Middle Eastern stew can make for some great comfort food.. You can cook Lamb Stew using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lamb Stew
- It’s 1 kg of Lamb legs.
- Prepare 3 of bey leaves.
- Prepare 1 piece of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 small of onions.
- You need 2 piece of star niece.
- It’s 10 piece of cloves.
- You need 1 piece of dried ginger.
- You need 5 medium of carrots.
- It’s 3 medium of potatos.
- You need pinch of pepper.
- It’s 3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of ketchup.
- It’s 2 liter of water.
- It’s 3 tsp of cornstarch.
Lamb Stew is a delicious and satisfying recipe with tender chunks of lamb, potatoes and carrots. Springtime is the time to bust out all those spring holiday traditions and nothing says tradition like an Irish Stew. We love serving this homemade lamb stew recipe alongside some crusty soda bread. In an ovenproof Dutch oven, brown lamb in butter and oil in batches.
Lamb Stew step by step
- In the pressure cooker put the butter then add Cinnamon, onions, bey leaves, cloves, ginger, and the star niece..
- Fry the lamb in the pot till it comes gold brown then put pinch of peper.
- Put 1.5 litter of water and cook them for half an hour.
- After half an hour open the pressure cooker and add the chopped carrots and potatoes, then add tomato paste and the ketchup.
- Add the salt,then melt the cornstarch in 0.5 litter of water and add them, then Cook them for another half an hour.
- You can eat it with rice.
In the same pan, saute carrots and onions in drippings until crisp-tender. To cook this lamb stew in the slow cooker, brown the meat then add the flour to the sauteed garlic and onion. Add the garlic and yellow onion and saute till onion begins to become golden. Classic lamb stew is loaded with hearty, healthy ingredients. This lamb stew recipe is simple (a one-pot meal!) and perfect for special occasions (think Easter!).