Lamb pops with pineapple juice marinade. Be the first to review this recipe. Also has soy sauce, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, salt, and garlic powder. See great recipes for Lamb pops with pineapple juice marinade too!
Here it's combined with soy, vinegar and garlic in the tastiest marinade for pork, chicken, beef and even swordfish and salmon. In a small bowl stir together the zest, the garlic paste, the rosemary, the oil, and pepper to taste, rub the lamb chops with the marinade, and let them marinate on a plate for. You can use this marinade on all cuts of lamb. You can cook Lamb pops with pineapple juice marinade using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lamb pops with pineapple juice marinade
- Prepare 1 of lamb ribs (has 8 ribs).
- It’s 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of white onion.
- Prepare 1 of sprig of rosemary.
- Prepare 2 cup of of pineapple juice.
- You need 1 of garlic, salt, and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 of table spoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of table spoon of sugar.
Double or triple the recipe for larger cuts. Place lamb steaks, or other cut of lamb meat in a bowl or plastic ziploc. Cover tcompletely with marinade, then cover or seal and refrigerate. If possible, turn the meat once, halfway through marinating.
Lamb pops with pineapple juice marinade step by step
- Place lamb in a large bowl season with garlic, salt, and pepper add sprig of rosemary.
- Add pineapple juice and let it marinade for 24hours (if you do not want to wait that long just let all ingredients reach room temperature).
- In a deep skillet add olive oil once it heats up add chopped red pepper, green pepper, and onion into the pan as the onions and peppers cook down add sugar..
- Sear lamb for 4 minutes pour the rest of the marinade over lamb and bake at 400°F until the internal temperature reaches 145.
- Remove from oven and Let the meat rest for about 5 before serving. Hope you enjoy!!.
How long do you marinate lamb? The dish also had a fruity aroma and was bursting with flavor. The secret lay in the marinade. Chef Pola used a mixture of pineapple juice, rice vinegar, lime juice, ginger, and a few other herbs to create the most delicate marinade, one that helped tenderize the meat while adding tons of flavor. Pour in olive oil and pulse into a paste.