Lamb steaks. Find Deals on Lamb Steaks in Groceries on Amazon. Lamb steaks: As mentioned above, you can either buy them already cut, or you can cut them yourself from a boneless leg of lamb. Kosher salt: I try not to use table salt to season steaks.
Cover the lamb steaks with marinade. Use an airtight container or plastic bag. Use any marinade you'd like.* Heat an outdoor grill to high (or a grilling skillet or cast iron skillet over medium-high heat). You can cook Lamb steaks using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lamb steaks
- It’s of lamb steaks.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of lamb steaks about 6.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need of marinade.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Adolf 's meat tenderizer.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of finishing spice.
- It’s 1 of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of kosher salt, over each steak.
Lightly oil the grate or the surface of the pan. Remove the lamb steaks from the marinade and. Add lamb steaks, coat with marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Lamb steaks are a sturdier, thicker and less expensive cut of meat than lamb chops.
Lamb steaks instructions
- Season the steaks. add vinegar to a zip lock bag add steaks to bag. Refrigerate overnight take all the air out of bag..
- Heat a pan add butter. Pan fry the steaks in butter. 3-5 minutes each side..
- Crack fresh black pepper on top.
- I had mine with raspberry butter sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349566-raspberry-butter-sauce.
Steaks are cut from a leg of lamb, which can easily be divided into six or so hearty portions. Lamb steaks taste best when they're marinated to tenderize the meat. They can then be grilled or baked in a similar fashion to beef steaks. Lamb steaks can be cooked a variety of ways, but here, I'll show you my favorite. Lamb is a great alternative to beef, and since it is a red meat, feel free to leave the center a little pink and cook it rare or medium rare.