Lamb X Meat Sauce. Lamb X Meat Sauce Ryo's kitchen Lismore, New South Wales. Remove lamb shanks, cover and keep warm. Meanwhile, strain sauce into a bowl, pressing out liquid from the tomato and herbs.
The sauce compliments the meat's bold aftertaste giving it a subtle sweet and savory flavor. For this fancy dish, we cook the meat in a crockpot, which makes it that much easier for you. Now, if you don't want to use Lamb you can use any ground meat. You can have Lamb X Meat Sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lamb X Meat Sauce
- Prepare 250 grams of Lamb mince.
- It’s 1 of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 3 of Bay leaves.
- It’s 1 cup of Red wine.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 stick of Celery.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of Mixed herbs, especially rosemary is good with lamb.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
I have used ground beef before and ground moose (long story;) in addition to the lamb. And I know that my grandmother's version was probably made with beef. Place lamb in a mixing bowl, add the chilled kale mixture, season with salt, and mix until just combined. It's moist and tender, full of flavor and served best complimented with sauteed zucchini and rice.
Lamb X Meat Sauce step by step
- Stair finely chopped carrot and celery on small heat with olive oil. If you use onion, put it at this stage. Be careful of burning. Always small heat..
- Put salt and pepper on lamb mince. Stair fly lamb on heated pan..
- When the lamb is cooked, put vegetables from step 1 into the pan. Pour a cup of red wine and heat up..
- When the liquid is decreased, add water, herbs (bay leaves, mixed herbs) and tomato paste, and heat up. After boiling, turn down to small heat..
- simmer for 20 min. Taste it and add salt or herbs if needed.
- Serve with pasta. Enjoy !.
I was so impressed by how good this turned out!! It may not be a staple on your dinner table in the same way chicken is, but there's a good reason it's so internationally beloved. Thinly slice the meat and arrange it on a platter or plates. Serve with Moroccan Tomato Sauce, the grilled peppers, and grilled pita bread. Stir in potatoes and carrots, making sure potatoes are mostly submerged in liquid.