Green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed. I prepare the breakfast for my family w/ sweet rice. My husband likes egg, so I add eggs for him. We need to have some main ingredients: Sweet rice Green bean ( without skin) ( I got it from Asian grocery market) ( * important: before using green bean, I.
We need to have some main ingredients: Sweet rice Green bean ( without skin) ( I got it from Asian grocery market) ( * important: before using green bean, I. Fried marinated fish, chili paste sliced green bean and lime leaf served with sweet and sour sauce.. seaweed and scallions. . Sautéed rice noodle,egg,scallions,bean sprouts with sweet and sour sauce topped with roasted ground peanuts. You can have Green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of green bean.
- Prepare 2 of green onions.
- Prepare 2 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of toasted seaweed.
Stir-fried thin rice noodles with egg, bean sprout, green onion and your choice of meat with Thai classic tamarind sauce. Order online from Raku Sushi & Asian Bistro on MenuPages. Usa tu cuenta Uber para pedir entregas de Asian Mint (Inwood Village) en Dallas-Fort Worth. Explora el menú, echa un vistazo a los artículos populares y haz un seguimiento de tu pedido.
Green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed instructions
- First, I cooked the sweet rice and green bean. As telling you before, green bean was soaked in the water over night. Then, mix green bean,sweet rice and add water over them around 0.5 inch. Please don’t forget add 1 tsp of salt. (I love pink Himalayan salt). Boil it at high temperature in 10 minutes, then reduce temperature until well done. Sweet rice takes around 30 minutes to cook to make sure not too wet. Please be careful stir the pot couple times while cooking to not burning it..
- While I am waiting for sweet rice, I prepare egg. First stir the egg and fry it on the pan. Then, cut toasted seaweed into small pieces and put them on the top of the eggs. After cook done, cut the eggs into small pieces..
- With green onions, fry it with 1/2 tsp vegetable oil. This step takes less than 5 minutes. Green onion is taster if it is not too long time cooking. Wait it cool down, add 1 tsp of olive oil..
- With nuts, grind them and add with toasted white seasame (optional).
- Now it is ready to eat. Please don’t forget add 1/2 tsp soy sauce on the top before enjoy it. If you eat vegan food, you can reject eggs..
At Rice & Curry we are passionate about creating the perfect dinning experience for any occasion. Chef Natthapong (BT) Thaglaewphan graduated from Dusit Thani Culinary College, number one Culinary school in Thailand. He opened a small restaurant in Thailand, but he wanted to come to the United State in pursuit of new experience and opportunities. Egg Drop Soup Bean Curd Vegetable Soup Pork Stomach w. Sour Cabbage Soup Shredded Pork w.