Chinese Green Beans. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. Delicious and spicy green beans, just like your favorite Chinese restaurant. Be careful with the sesame oil, or it can overpower your beans.
I also love spicy green beans. When tender-crisp, rather than limp and lifeless, green beans are like a salty, spicy snack. The secret to delicious Chinese green beans is sautéing them until tender-crisp and not a second longer. You can have Chinese Green Beans using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Green Beans
- You need of Base.
- You need 2 lb of Green Beans.
- It’s of Flavor.
- It’s of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Ginger.
- You need of Peanut Oil or Soybean Oil.
- You need of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of Salt.
These Chinese-style garlic green beans are the perfect side dish. The green beans are flash fried, which gently blisters the skin but keeps the center tender and lightly crisp. Then, sauté the green beans with a ton of minced garlic to get this mouth-watering side dish. Serve with my pork and cabbage potstickers and jasmine rice!
Chinese Green Beans instructions
- Prep: Trim Green Beans, Mince Garlic & Ginger.
- Cook: In a frying pan, add oil and heat to medium/high..
- Cook: Add in Garlic & Ginger till aromatic..
- Cook: Add Green Beans and Fry till desired doneness. (Should have a steady bubbling around the green beans).
- Cook: Remove Oil, Add in Salt, Red Pepper Flakes & Sesame Seeds and Fry for another minute..
- Cook: Coat in Sesame Oil and Serve Immediately..
Stir-fried Chinese Green Beans with Pork: Recipe Instructions. Combine the ground meat with all the marinade ingredients. Stir until any standing liquid has been absorbed by the meat. Stir and spread the beans into a single layer. Stir everything together, and taste and adjust the seasoning if desired.