Beautifuldesign's Easy Fried Green Tomatoes. Add the tomato slices and toss to coat. Beautifuldesign's Easy Fried Green Tomatoes beautifuldesign. Firm, rinsed green tomatoes Andy's vegetable seasoning Cooking oil of your choice Steps.
Cornmeal-coated green tomato slices are fried until crisp and golden. They're perfect as a southern appetizer or for a unique take on a classic B. Sprinkle both sides with salt and lemon-pepper. You can have Beautifuldesign's Easy Fried Green Tomatoes using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beautifuldesign's Easy Fried Green Tomatoes
- You need of Firm, rinsed green tomatoes.
- You need of Andy's vegetable seasoning.
- It’s of Cooking oil of your choice.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. HOW TO MAKE EASY FRIED GREEN TOMATOES. Fried green tomatoes are easy to make. Using a buttermilk soak not only adds flavor to the interior of the fried green tomatoes but also helps the batter.
Beautifuldesign's Easy Fried Green Tomatoes step by step
- Slice tomatoes to your desired thickness..
- Preheat cooking oil to 375 degrees in skillet or deep fryer. In a skillet, use enough oil to cover the bottom & then some..
- Pour vegetable seasoning in a bowl & coat tomatoes with seasoning and let sit for a few minutes then place in fryer. Let cook to your desired doneness. For skillet use, if you use less oil then turn the tomatoes over for even cooking..
- Remove from skillet or fryer & drain any excess oil.
- Let cool for a moment & serve with your choice of sauce. I use Ranch dressing or Remoulade sauce. Enjoy!.
Best Fried Green Tomatoes "The best I've ever made. See how to make this Southern classic. Serve with a dollop of remoulade sauce. Green tomato soup with country ham is a Southern twist on red tomato soup, chock full of ham and tomatoes with a little bit of jalapeno for added spice. Green tomato pickles are sweet and tangy at the same time while green tomato relish will add a bit of spice to any dish.