Easy southern green beans. In large saucepan over medium heat cook bacon until almost completely brown. Southern green beans are easy to make, tender beans that are flavored with bacon or ham hocks. These green beans are a must-have side dish on every Southern table.
Specifically, the ones I speak of are found at the local hot food counters in. Put green beans in pot- if canned add juices, if frozen add water enough to see but not cover beans- cook on medium heat. Fry bacon until cooked but not too crisp- drain on paper towel. You can cook Easy southern green beans using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy southern green beans
- Prepare 2 cans of drained green beans.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel no drain.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s Cup of beef broth.
Cut onion in large (thick) slices and break rings apart in to beans. Crumble or rip bacon apart add to beans. Let cook for a few hours on. Snap off the ends of the greens beans and cut or snap the green beans into pieces.
Easy southern green beans step by step
- Take bacon and saute until good and brown..
- When browned add two cans of the green beans..
- Add can of rotel..
- And salt and pepper to season..
- Stir all together and add a cup of beef broth put a lid on and simmer for about an hour to merry all the flavors..
- After hr take and cool and eat..
Finely dice onion, garlic, and smoked sausage. In a saucepan or pot, melt butter. Add in onion, garlic, smoked sausage and chicken broth. Bring to a boil and add in rd pepper flakes; Add in green beans. Southern Green Beans cook low and slow.