Cauliflower, Green Beans, and Ham pieces. Using cheesecloth or a clean dish towel, wring liquid out of cauliflower. You will get a lot of liquid out. Stir in cream cheese, garlic and onion powder to cauliflower and combine well.
Add the rest of the ingredients. Toss green beans around in the same bowl so the get some oil as well; arrange in a single layer with the cauliflower. Stir in ham, cream, mustard, salt and cheese. You can cook Cauliflower, Green Beans, and Ham pieces using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower, Green Beans, and Ham pieces
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 12 ounces of frozen cauliflower.
- You need 12 ounces of cut frozen green beans.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 pound of ham trimmings.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
Stir gently until cheese has melted and soup is rich and creamy. Serve with saltines or oyster crackers, or warm crusty bread for sopping! Cauliflower, Green Beans, and Ham pieces. Here is how you achieve that.
Cauliflower, Green Beans, and Ham pieces step by step
- Heat the oil add the ham and brown. Steam the vegetables 5 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients..
- Cook stirring occasionally. Allow to caramelize. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Drain and immediately drop into ice water. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Place ham steak, potatoes, green beans, onion, and butter in a large pot with just enough water to cover. Season with salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Cauliflower, Green Beans, and Ham pieces.