Green veg with paneer. Veggie Wrap is an easy and simple snack recipe with paneer stuffing. The main ingredients are paneer, cheese, roti, capsicum, and spices. It can also be served as lunch and dinner.
Take the paneer out and place on a paper towel so the I stay in France,its very tough to get vegetarian food here. In This vidieo I am showing you the Paneer veg roll recipe. it is generally made and served as a street food.it is very popular with all the age groups. Paneer and mixed vegetable curry recipe is a divine recipe for paneer lovers. You can cook Green veg with paneer using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green veg with paneer
- You need 100 gm of cauliflower.
- You need 1 of big capsicum.
- You need 100 gm of carrot.
- It’s 50 gm of fanasi.
- Prepare 1 of big potato.
- It’s 100 gm of paneer.
- It’s 100 gm of green piece.
- It’s Half of table spoon salt.
- You need Half of tbs chilli flakes.
- You need Half of tbs Oregano.
- You need Half of tbs oil.
This popular vegetarian curry is made with easy stewing technique. Paneer Recipes are a favourite pick among the pool of popular Indian veg recipes. The curry dish is a favorite comfort food of many. The main vegetables used are carrot, peas, french beans and potato.
Green veg with paneer instructions
- Firs vegetables na medium size na piece karo.
- Ek pan ma oil garam karo,pachhi tema veg add kari swad mujab salt add karo.
- Medium flame par veg santali lo.
- Tema paneer, chilli flakes, oregano,haldi add kari, green chatani saathe serv karo.
Paneer capsicum recipe with step by step photos – this is one of my favorite curry recipe which has paneer (cottage cheese) and capsicum (green bell pepper or shimla mirch). Categories Capsicum , Curry Recipes , Gluten Free Recipes , North Indian Food , Paneer Recipes Aloo matar paneer is tasty curry or gravy made with potatoes, green peas and paneer in an onion-tomato base. Kadai Paneer Recipe is a delicious North Indian dish that is made from fresh homemade paneer and sauteed with Green Bell Peppers and dried fenugreek leaves. Cardamom is crushed and added to this Curry, which gives it a nice taste and flavour. Serve on skewers with green peppers alongside a refreshing relish for an easy vegetarian BBQ treat.