Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆. ほうじ茶のパウンドケーキ☆ホワイトチョコレート入り / Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake Recipe【ASMR】 What Santa left behind サンタの忘れもの. Put it out of the hot water and set aside. Mix cake flour, roasted green tea powder, and baking powder.
Pour the batter into a buttered loaf pan. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. We've been in such obsessive mode with green tea flavoured desserts recently, we're basically trying to incorporate it to all kinds of desserts possible that exist out there. You can cook Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆
- You need 220 g of (7.8 oz, 1 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s 155 g of (5.5 oz, 3/4 cup) granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs (net weight; about 150-160ｇ/ 5.3-5.6 oz), room temperature.
- Prepare 80 of ｇ(2.8 oz) white chocolate.
- Prepare 10 drops of vanilla oil.
- It’s 210 of ｇ(7.4 oz, 1.7 cups) cake flour.
- You need 5 of ｇ(1.2 tsp) baking powder.
- You need 20 of ｇ(0.7 oz) roasted green tea powder.
- It’s 60 of ｇ(2.1 oz) mixed nuts.
- It’s of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
And this Green Tea (Matcha) Cake with White Chocolate Frosting confirms our addiction. BBC Good Food Save yourself some hassle and try our easy cakes for simple versions of your favourite bakes like chocolate, lemon drizzle, carrot cake, plus many more. Save yourself some hassle and try our easy cakes for simple versions of your favourite bakes like chocolate, lemon drizzle, carrot cake, plus many more. In this video, Chef Aditi Handa of The Baker's Dozen is demonstrating simple and easy-to-make, step by step process of making signature Vanilla Pound Cake.
Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/cjUHxivD_u8.
- Grease the pan with butter and sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F..
- Chop mixed nuts; set aside. Chop white chocolate and put them in a bowl. Put the bowl in hot water (300 ml boiling water + 250 ml water) and melt the chocolate. Put it out of the hot water and set aside..
- Mix cake flour, roasted green tea powder, and baking powder. Sift it twice. Set aside..
- Cream the butter until soft. Add granulated sugar in 4 parts and mix each time until combined. Mix it with a whisk until it becomes white and fluffy (for 8 mins)..
- Put eggs in another bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery..
- Add it to the butter in 5-6 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Add the melted white chocolate and mix well until smooth..
- Add all of the dry ingredients and fold until smooth and a little glossy..
- Put the batter into the prepared pan. Flatten it roughly. Drop the pan lightly. Sprinkle the chopped nuts on the top..
- Bake it at 180℃/ 356 F for 43 mins. Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 15 mins as it is..
- Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm. Wrap it with plastic wrap twice and let it sit 3-6 hours at room temperature. It's all done!.
For some reason, green tea cake recipes always seem to be convoluted since they're primarily formulated by Westerners who may not be familiar with using matcha or green tea powder as an ingredient. The only additions to this recipe include: Matcha powder. You may substitute with more affordable powdered green tea. Put all of the ingredients except those for the icing into a large bowl and beat together, either using an electric hand whisk or a wooden spoon until smooth and combined. Pour the mix into the loaf tin and spread evenly with the back of spoon.