Green Bean Casserole. Browse Our Green Bean Casserole Recipes & More. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. For Golden Green Bean Casserole: Substitute Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup for the Cream of Mushroom Soup.
If you're looking for the best green bean casserole recipe, look no farther. This version requires only four ingredients and takes just five minutes of prep time. Best of all, it turns out a reliably creamy casserole with plenty of crunchy topping, every time. You can cook Green Bean Casserole using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Bean Casserole
- It’s 4 cans of green beans drained.
- It’s 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of french fried onions.
Make this easy green bean casserole even easier by pulling it together the day before, then pop it into the oven before the big meal. A casserole is an easy-to-prep, classic American comfort food. Serve one of the best variations on green bean casserole at your next holiday. In a bowl, combine soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper.
Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Drain the green beans and place in bowl.
- Open 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and dump it into the green beans, mix until thoroughly combined..
- Sprinkle the french fried onions on the top. Bake at 350 degrees f for 20 min..
Sprinkle with half of the onions. Melt the butter in a large skillet. Saute the onions and mushrooms in the butter. Place green beans and soup in a large microwave-safe bowl. Add the green beans, mushroom soup, onion rings and House Seasoning to taste.