Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts. Heat oil in a wok until it starts to shimmer. Add chicken breast slices, stirring until coated. Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts step by step.
Add half of the coconut cream, stir and bring to a boil. These baked curried chicken breasts are super easy and flavorful. Serve them over hot cooked rice with some peas drizzled with a bit of honey for an excellent meal. You can cook Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts
- You need 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of small handful cilantro, finely chopped.
- You need 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- It’s of Zest from 1 lime.
The sauce for this recipe is just excellent. It's mild and rich, rather like Mughlai curry, a traditional Indian dish. Make this savory chicken dish with Thai green curry paste, available in Asian markets, for a fast weeknight dinner. Tender boneless, skinless chicken pieces simmer in a sauce flavored with coconut milk, ginger, green onions, fish sauce, and soy sauce.
Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts instructions
- Preheat your oven to 425 F..
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice..
To make this Thai green chicken curry, you'll first need to sauté the onion until softened. Add the diced chicken to the skillet and cook until done. Add the garlic, ginger, and coriander and cook until fragrant. Add the coconut milk, carrots, zucchini, Thai curry paste, salt, pepper, and reduce the heat. Chicken is simply baked in a buttery curry sauce that keeps the chicken tender while baking and imparts a light curry flavor.