Green Onion and Egg Toast Cups. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place the bacon strips in a single layer on the foil lined baking sheet. Easy cheesy breakfast on the go, these breakfast green onion and egg toast cups are a great way to enjoy breakfast with your busy schedule.
Great recipe for Green Onion and Egg Toast Cups. Easy cheesy breakfast on the go, these breakfast toast cups are a great way to enjoy breakfast with your busy schedule. The best part of it is you can add whatever to the egg that suit your fancy. You can have Green Onion and Egg Toast Cups using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Onion and Egg Toast Cups
- It’s 8 slices of bread, trim off bread ends.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced green onion.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper or to taste.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded cheese, or to taste.
Bacon, ham, tomato. the possibilities are endless! These little Green Onion Egg Toast Tarts are literally the perfect edition to ANY brunch, breakfast or morning snack! I can't believe it's letter E and that we are almost through the first week of the #atozchallenge. Shape the cooled bacon into the toast cups, with the meaty side out.
Green Onion and Egg Toast Cups step by step
- Spray 8 muffin tins with cooking spray..
- Gently push the bread into the prepared muffin tins. Air fry at 340F (170C) for about 5 minutes or until bread is beginning to turn slightly golden..
- In a mixing bowl, add the rest of the ingredients, beat and mix well..
- Evenly distribute the egg mixture between the 8 toast cups..
- Air fry at 340F (170C) for about 8-10 minutes until the eggs are set..
Cut remaining slices into bite-sized pieces. Beat water and eggs in bowl with whisk until well mixed. Use extra bread to patch any gaps. The toast cups should not be browned, just a bit dry (like "toast"). Whisk together the egg, milk, parsley and a pinch of salt and pepper.