Stuffing and Herb Green Bean Casserole. A creamy chicken/green bean mixture topped with stuffing and Cheddar cheese and baked into a simple, lovely dinner.. Chicken, Stuffing and Green Bean Casserole Chicken, Stuffing and Green Bean Casserole. Top with half of green bean mix.
Instant Pot Green Bean Casserole with Stuffing is a simple side dish recipe perfect for Thanksgiving and other holiday dinners. Stir in cream cheese and soup; heat until cream cheese is melted, stirring gently. Like combining your stuffing and green bean casserole in one and was super tasty. You can have Stuffing and Herb Green Bean Casserole using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffing and Herb Green Bean Casserole
- Prepare 1 can of green beans or 2 cups fresh garden beans.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of small garlic clove chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chives finely chopped.
- Prepare of Seasoning salt.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh or 1 small can sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 box of stuffing mix.
- Prepare of Butter or margarine (for stuffing).
- It’s of Optional Ingredient:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of french fried onions.
That is such excellent news and I love the combining stuffing and green bean casserole! Thank you for taking the time to comment, you're the best!!!! Spoon the stuffing into the baking dish. Spoon the cranberry sauce over the stuffing.
Stuffing and Herb Green Bean Casserole instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Boil chopped onion and green beans (if fresh) to soften and prepare for bake. (🙄 See, half of these beans were dark purple before boiling, they were wild bush garden beans from my yard) *If using canned green beans then skip this step! But still preheat the oven! 🤣👌😉.
- Add chives, garlic, seasonings, and chopped onion to small casserole baking dish..
- Pour in mushroom soup and milk. Mix well. (Here You can also substitute water for milk if you like or need to 😉👌).
- Add beans and mushrooms to mixture and combine thoroughly. *Here you can additionally layer the french fried onions on top before baking for added flavor and texture! 👍👍 Cover and Bake green bean casserole in the oven for 20-25mins while you make the stuffing on the stovetop. (Or in the microwave🤦🏻♀️ lol).
- Follow directions on the stuffing mix box; or Boil water and butter then reduce heat to low and pour in contents of stuffing mix bag. (*Here is also where you can add in the chopped green onion😉👌) Use a fork to mix and fluff. Equally spreading around the absorption of the water. Remove from heat. Remove casserole from oven..
- Scoop stuffing mix out of pan and place gently and evenly on top of green bean casserole. Bake uncovered for another 15-20 mins or until stuffing starts to become golden brown and crispy on top and the casserole is bubbly around the edges! 👏 Serve and Enjoy!.
Top with the turkey and green beans. Stir the soup and water in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the turkey and green beans. Chicken, Stuffing and Green Bean Casserole. A creamy chicken/green bean mixture topped with stuffing and Cheddar cheese and baked into a simple, lovely dinner.