Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans. Melt butter or margarine in large frying pan. Add green beans and cook on medium hight heat until coated with butter. Add lemon juice, mustard and dill.
Add green beans and toss to coat. Using tongs, remove green beans and arrange them on top of lemon slices. Add potatoes to same olive oil mixture and coat. You can cook Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans
- Prepare 5 of bone in, skin on chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 of lemons, sliced.
- You need 12 cloves of garlic, crushed (smash them with the back of a knife).
- You need 1.5 cups of fresh green beans.
- It’s 4-5 of medium potatoes, diced.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grainy dijon mustard.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- It’s to taste of Dried basil,.
- You need to taste of Dried oregano,.
Add chicken & potatoes and let marinate while oven heats up. Meantime, place the beans in the same plastic bag and coat them with residual marinade. The chicken breasts, potatoes and vegetables are seasoned with zesty Italian spices and baked in a single dish for a simple, flavorful and hearty meal that suits your busy schedule. Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer in the bottom of the dish or skillet.
Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans instructions
- Season chicken with salt and pepper while you prep your veg.
- Heat oil in cast iron or oven proof skillet, sear/brown chicken on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside..
- Add the potatoes, garlic, seasoning, and dijon to the pan and mix everything together in the remaining oil..
- Add the chicken back on top of the potatoes along with the lemon slices and place in 375°F oven for 30 min..
- After 30 min, add the green beans to the dish and mix, place back in the oven for another 20 min or until chicken no longer pink and juices run clear. (I just threw a random chili in, but you don't need to).
In a large bowl, combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper; add the chicken, green beans and potatoes and toss to coat. Place the oil, lemon juice, garlic and thyme in a bowl and whisk to combine. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper to taste. Honey mustard chicken baked with potatoes and green beans for a flavor bursting meal-in-one! Baked Honey Mustard Chicken is a no-fuss, one-pan-meal OR you can just bake the chicken – either way, this Honey Mustard Chicken is destined to become a go-to chicken dinner favorite!