Green salad with homemade spicy balsamic vinegar. This unusual and seasonally right holiday salad recipe features a dressing made with fig balsamic vinegar. Flavored vinegar is enjoying a moment — balsamic being the most popular — and makes simple salads unique and interesting. This recipe comes courtesy of the website JD Gourmet.
Just simply salad with balsamic vinegar without oil, then I add some chili flakes to give it little bit spiciness.. Stream oil into saucepan and whisk to combine with vinegar. Drizzle dressing over the salad and season the greens with salt and pepper. You can have Green salad with homemade spicy balsamic vinegar using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green salad with homemade spicy balsamic vinegar
- Prepare of Any green salad of choice.
- Prepare of Bell peppers sliced.
- It’s of Tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare of Red onion sliced.
- It’s of For the dressing:.
- It’s of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 of bit lemon juice.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Chili flakes (optional).
Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Green salad with homemade spicy balsamic vinegar. It's of Any green salad of choice. You need of Bell peppers sliced.
Green salad with homemade spicy balsamic vinegar step by step
- Put all the salad ingredients in the large bowl. Set aside..
- In a small bowl add all the dressing ingredients..
- Mix together until blend well and pour over the salad..
- Now toss and mix it together..
- Transfer to small bowl or individual plate and ready to served. Enjoy 😊.
- ❤️HappyCooking ❤️.
You need of For the dressing:. This spicy balsamic vinaigrette is both sweet and hot and can be used as a side sauce, marinade or a delicious salad dressing. This delicious salad dressing recipe was created by my youngest daughter. A few notes about building a lovely side salad: Make your own vinaigrette. You can use the easy balsamic vinaigrette recipe below, or our basic salad dressing recipe.