Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce. Sauteed mushrooms with a hint of wine and teriyaki sauce are the perfect topper for steak and baked potatoes. What a superior sauteed mushroom recipe! I did use a Pinot Noir wine instead of cooking wine, and maybe a wee bit more than a tablespoon, also added in a couple extra cloves of garlic.
Season salmon with salt and black and place on grill. Watch Renown Chef Chris Wyatt make one of his favorite recipes. Grilled Salmon Salad with Sesame Salad DressingScrappy Geek. You can cook Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce
- You need of Greens salad as your choice.
- Prepare of Salmon (I used frozen salmon from Costco it comes in package. So I used only 1 package because this lunch only for myself. And of course I have to defrost first before cook it).
- You need 2 of big mushrooms cut long wide. (optional).
- Prepare of Bell Peppers.
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Chili flake (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s of Mushrooms powder (optional) you can use chicken powder if you want.
Flame grilled with sautéed onions, bacon, pepper jack cheese, jalapeños & bbq sauce. Flame broiled & topped with mushrooms, onions, peppers and swiss. Steak Meat, mushrooms, onions, green peppers. Mixed Greens, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, carrots, and black.
Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce instructions
- First, marinate salmon with salt, pepper, a bit oil and dash of mushrooms powder. Marinated for at least 10-15 minutes..
- For the salad: Put the greens salad into a bowl. Now make the dressing by adding 1tbsp of BBQ sauce, add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Then pour into the salad toss and coat. Set aside..
- Heat up the non-stick pan, sprays with cooking spray or brush it with little oil and grilled the salmon..
- While the salmon is grilling, heat up another pan sauteed the mushrooms and bell paper, splash with a little water to avoid burn. Adding the BBQ sauce, salt, pepper, and mushrooms powder. Add little bit water and cook through but not mushy. Add chili flake then mixed well..
- In the small bowl combine the cornstarch and water, stir well and pour into the sauté mushrooms. Mixed well, taste it and turn off the heat..
- You have to check on your salmon frequency while you sautéed the mushrooms and bell peppers. Flipped it over and continued cook the salmon until it done..
- To assembly: adding the salad on the plate, add salmon, and lastly top with sautéed mushrooms and bell pepper. And here you go, your food is ready to serve. Enjoy❤️.
Featured in: New Uses For Old Mushrooms. Cover a baking sheet with foil and lightly oil the foil. Lightly season the salmon steaks with salt and pepper. Oil the grill with vegetable oil. A healthy dish of salmon, shrimp, and baby calamari sautéed with mixed vegetables and sauteed oyster mushrooms, protobello mushroom, white beech mushrooms, baby mushrooms Italian spaghetti with a homemade sauce of red bell peppers and tomatoes, cooked with eggplant, fennel.