MOIST BANANA CAKE with STREUSEL TOPPING. This banana cake recipe is packed with as much banana as possible to make it really moist and flavorful and that extra thick layer of streusel is so good! It's loaded with banana flavor and has the best extra thick layer of streusel on top! I feel like I'm about to break some serious rules right now.
Top with remaining banana cake batter and then the remaining streusel. Cinnamon Streusel Banana Coffee Cake is the most delicious way to use up those over ripe bananas you have laying around. This Banana Crumb Cake Recipe is a moist and tender banana cake with layers of brown sugar crumb topping and a sweet icing drizzle. You can have MOIST BANANA CAKE with STREUSEL TOPPING using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of MOIST BANANA CAKE with STREUSEL TOPPING
- It’s of DRY INGREDIENTS:.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour, sifted.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of WET INGREDIENTS:.
- Prepare 2 of bananas, mashed.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of milk + 1 tbsp vinegar (buttermilk substitute).
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare Dash of nutmeg.
- It’s of streusel topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crushed nuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare Dash of nutmeg.
Bake this sweet banana and chocolate cake made using Bisquick® mix and Gold Medal® flour layered with cinnamon, sugar and flour mixture – perfect dessert for a party. This supremely moist cake loaf is topped with streusel and makes the perfect early morning breakfast or after-dinner dessert. With the delicate flavors of banana and walnuts, H-E-B Bakery Banana Nut Loaf Cake with Streusel Topping is a match made in heaven! In these Banana Nut Muffins are mashed bananas and also banana chunks to have the most intense banana flavor possible.
MOIST BANANA CAKE with STREUSEL TOPPING step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients then sift. Set aside..
- Cream eggs and butter then add the rest of the wet ingredients..
- Combine wet and dry ingredients using cut and fold method. Do not over mix..
- Transfer in a lined and greased loaf pan. Should only fill ¾ of a pan, max..
- Top with streusel..
- Bake at a preheated oven at 350F for 25mins, depending on the size of the pan or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool for at least 15mins before slicing..
You may also like Bananas Foster Cake, Soft and Moist Chocolate Banana Muffins, Best Chocolate Banana Divide batter into muffin liners and sprinkle with streusel on top. If banana bread and coffee cake had a baby, it would be this Banana Coffee Cake with Walnut Streusel. If you love bananas you'll love this moist banana cake ribboned with brown sugar walnut streusel and topped with walnut crumble. There's not really much to say about this recipe other than. This banana coffee cake is topped with a crumbly streusel and an easy homemade salted caramel sauce.