Super Tasty Leeks and Asparagus. Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. See great recipes for Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek too! See great recipes for Chicken, Ham and Leek Pie too!
Place on bottom of baked pie shell. Gradually whisk in milk until smooth. Here's my recipe for a super delicious prasopita. You can cook Super Tasty Leeks and Asparagus using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Tasty Leeks and Asparagus
- Prepare 100 g of fresh green asparagus.
- It’s 2 of triangle cream cheese.
- You need 50 g of curd.
- You need 50 g of fresh cheese cream with herbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of store bought pesto genovese.
- It’s 50 ml of the juice of store bought cucumbers in sweet vinegar.
- Prepare of Fresh basil for garnish.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Greens of one leek.
This Greek leek, kale and asparagus pie is easy to make and even easier to love. Try it today, love it forever. Introducing an easy and flavorful frittata recipe made with vibrant spring produce!. For fresh produce, we chose asparagus, sweet potato, leeks, and dill.
Super Tasty Leeks and Asparagus step by step
- I peeled and boiled the asparagus in salted water and sautèd the chopped leek greens in oil with a pinch of salt. When the onions were soft and ready, i transferred the asparagus also to the pan.
- I mixed the white sauce: i mixed curd, fresh cheese with herbs, triangle cheese and the liquid from the sweet vinegar cucumber.
- I served the asparagus, the leek and the white sauce, garnished with genovese green pesto and fresh basil.i did fry my filled pancakes the day before in this oil, and maybe this gave a special flavor for the oil, anyhow, the leek turned out FANTASTIC.
But it's a versatile recipe that can be adapted with whatever produce you have on hand. Spring is the ideal time to make a vegetable pasta: It's the tail end of winter, when we still want comfort food, but there are delicious, fresh foods back in the market stalls. Enter this vegetarian spring pasta with asparagus, which feels particularly light since it doesn't have an intense tomato or creamy sauce. Mint adds a bright note to balance the buttery sautéed leeks, while red. We are the UK's number one food brand.