Chicken and Leek pasta bake. Heat oil in a large frying pan. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Creamy chicken, leek and mushroom pasta bake is a delicious, simple and quick healthy pasta bake that all the family will enjoy.
Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Throw in the pasta, stir well and return to the boil. Cook for five minutes, then add the vegetables and chicken. You can have Chicken and Leek pasta bake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Leek pasta bake
- You need Half of a pack of pasta.
- You need of Whole shredded chicken.
- It’s of Shredded salami.
- Prepare 2 of large leeks.
- It’s to taste of Grated cheese.
- Prepare 2 of green chillie.
- You need 3/4 pint of milk.
- Prepare 1 packet of mix Leek bake.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Meanwhile, put the reduced-fat spread, flour and milk in a small saucepan. This easy mid-week meal is perfect for children and adults alike. Make sure you use a good strong cheddar as this makes all the difference. A good mid-week family meal that's easy to prepare and sure to be a hit with children.
Chicken and Leek pasta bake step by step
- Shared a whole cooked chiken and cut up some salami into thin strips.
- Cut up 2 large leeks and fry up in a deep pan… add the salami and chicken… add salt and pepper and throw in 2 green chillies. Cook up for 5 to 6 mins..
- Boil up pasta in lightly salted water. About 2/3 of a bag should do. Drain and place in an oven proof container.
- Mix up 3/4 pint of milk with packet mix..
- Mix up the sauce pan of leek and chicken with sauce..
- Add to pasta and mix up well. Add bread crumbs..
- Cover with cheese and bake for 20 to 25 mins..
- Hopefully looks like this 😁.
To the drained pasta, add the leek mixture, chicken, milk and two-thirds of the ricotta. Mix gently to combine and season with salt and pepper. Spoon the pasta mixture into the baking dish. Top with the remaining ricotta, grate over the Parmesan and drizzle with olive oil, if you like. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a.