Tuna Spaghetti with SunDried Tomato and Leeks. Quick and easy spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce. Another simple yet delicious pasta recipe. If you love healthy Mediterranean flavours, you will adore this one.
Today is National Spaghetti Day and we are celebrating with a healthy spaghetti recipe, Whole Grain Spaghetti with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Spinach. We always get asked for the recipe…so here you go! You all need to add this Spaghetti with Sun Dried Tomatoes & Spinach to your dinner. You can cook Tuna Spaghetti with SunDried Tomato and Leeks using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Spaghetti with SunDried Tomato and Leeks
- Prepare 3 stick of Thinly julienned Leeks.
- Prepare 350 grams of Spaghetti.
- You need 1 can of Spicy Tuna.
- It’s 2 large of Onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Thinly julienned Mix bell pepper.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Thinly sliced SunDried tomatos.
Beef And Bacon Smoked Sausage With Sun Dried Tomatoes And MushroomsHillshire Farm. Add tomatoes with their juice and crushed red pepper; break up the tomatoes with a fork. Back to Spaghetti with Tuna & Tomato Sauce. Clean under running water and dry thoroughly.
Tuna Spaghetti with SunDried Tomato and Leeks instructions
- With oil deep fried leeks till its lightly brown and crispy, stirring al the times https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/416883-leek-oil.
- With oil pan fry the onion for a minutes then add in the canned spicy tuna and mix well then off heat.
- Add in the thinly julienne bell pepper and SunDried tomatoes and mix well then set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then season with salt then add in the spaghetti and let it simmer for 13 minutes then drain.
- Immediately add the spaghetti unto the spicy sardine mixture and toss well and serve , top with deep fried leeks.
Transfer to a large plate or baking sheet. In a large serving platter, arrange the grilled leeks. Top with the burrata and garnish with the sundried tomatoes and thyme leaves. View top rated Sundried tomato tuna salad recipes with ratings and reviews. I first got the idea to mix tuna and avocado together from my friend Jeff Siegel, who is a complete genius in many areas- not the least of Last night I kept it super simple with avocado, a little salt and pepper, and some delicious extra virgin olive oil soaked sundried tomatoes.