Bacon Sautéed Leeks and Duck Egg. See great recipes for Duck Egg Drop Soup, Bacon Sautéed Leeks and Duck Egg too! Cut bacon into small pieces and fry. Add sliced leek to bacon grease and sauté until soft..
Mix the bacon and shallots together and evenly fill the bottom of the pie crust. In a large bowl, mix together the duck eggs, crème fraîche, whole milk, salt, and pepper. Once combined, mix in the shredded gruyere. You can have Bacon Sautéed Leeks and Duck Egg using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Sautéed Leeks and Duck Egg
- You need 3 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1 of Leek.
- Prepare 1 of Duck Egg.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Himalayan Pink Salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
Gently pour the mixture over the bacon and shallots. Featuring plump snails wrapped in vèntrenche bacon, rich garlic butter, leek vinaigrette and poached duck egg, this snails with bacon recipe from Henry Harris boasts an array of classic French flavours. The garlic butter recipe will produce a lot more than is required, so freeze the excess and use as you please. For completely firm yolks, cook an additional minute.
Bacon Sautéed Leeks and Duck Egg step by step
- Cut bacon into small pieces and fry. Set aside..
- Add sliced leek to bacon grease and sauté until soft. Add butter if needed..
- Make well in the leeks for your egg. Add salt and pepper to taste. Crack and cover. Cook egg until done but yolk is soft..
- Move to plate, top with bacon, and enjoy..
Drain bacon slices on paper towels and crumble. Since duck bacon is made from duck breast, it can even be eaten medium-rare. Duck bacon can also be baked, broiled, diced and sautéed, or grilled. Just a Few Ideas for Cooking with Duck Bacon. Press J to jump to the feed.