Potato and leek ravioli (Pasta Fresca). Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. You can fill ravioli with any number of combinations of ingredients; meat, cheese, vegetables. RECIPES Crabmeat Ravioli Artichoke Ravioli Chicken Ravioli Eggplant Ravioli Potato and Garlic Ravioli Mushroom Ravioli Pear and Pecorino Ravioli Potato, Leek, and. fresh pasta flavors.
Place one sheet of pasta over the dusted ravioli maker. *Gently* press the pasta with plastic form. Place another sheet of pasta over the ravioli filling. Use a rolling pin to press the two layers of pasta together. You can have Potato and leek ravioli (Pasta Fresca) using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato and leek ravioli (Pasta Fresca)
- Prepare of pasta fresca.
- You need 400 grams of 00 flour.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of filling.
- It’s 3 of potatoes.
- You need 1 small of leek.
- It’s 70 grams of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
Turn the ravioli maker over and give the mold a good shake until they fall out of. The Potato Ravioli recipe out of our category Salsa! Top with another pasta circle and press the edges firmly with your fingers. Score the edges with the tines of a fork.
Potato and leek ravioli (Pasta Fresca) instructions
- Let's begin with the pasta recipe: Sift the flour into a large bowl, then arrange it to form something similar to a volcano.
- Break the eggs (4) in the middle of it and whisk them together with salt and olive oil using a fork.
- Slowly fold the eggs into the flour, using your hands.
- Keep kneading the dough (vigorous movements using your palms!) for at least 10 minutes.
- Form dough into a ball, cover with a rag and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Now, the filling: Cut leek into slices and sear it in a pan with butter.
- Stew potatoes, peel and mash them.
- Add parmesan, eggs (2), leek, salt and pepper to the mashed potatoes: stir until homogenous.
- Let the filling rest for 60 minutes in the fridge.
- Let's begin making ravioli! Cover in flour a flat surface and roll out the dough to form a very thin rectangle (2mm or 1/12"), you can use a pasta machine if you have it.
- Along the longer side of the rectangle, on the upper part of it, put a teaspoon of filling every 4cm or 2".
- Cover the filling with the lower part of pasta of the same rectangle, press on the edges to bind the two layers of pasta.
- Cut ravioli with a ravioli stamp or a cog.
- Put the ravioli you cut on a tray covered in flour so they not stick together.
- They are now ready to be boiled (just few minutes) and mixed with your favorite sauce! You can also freeze them to use it whenever you want!.
Leeks and potatoes are simmered with a ham bone, then pureed before cream is added to this subtle soup. Creamy potato and leek soup is quick and easy to prepare and is a warm and delicious meal for cold days. Leek and Potato Soup is a thick and creamy French soup that's cosy and comforting and also ideal for elegant dinners. Garlic butter base, croutons on top! What goes in Leek and Potato Soup.