Kanya's Leeks and Chili Stir fried. Stir-fry until lightly browned, then remove from wok. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-low heat, stir in the garlic and dried chili pepper, sauté for a minute or until fragrant. Heat a wok or large frying pan or sauté pan over high heat.
Add leeks and turn off heat. Add the salt, corn flour, bicarbonate of soda and sugar to the chicken. Cut each stalk of leek vertically into half from top to bottom. You can have Kanya's Leeks and Chili Stir fried using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kanya's Leeks and Chili Stir fried
- Prepare 200 grams of leeks,sliced.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 4 of hot chii.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 4 of fresh red pepper ,deseeded,sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
Fry Tau Kwa till golden brown. Set aside, placing them nicely on a plate. Trim the broccoli, discarding thick stems and leaves. In a wok or large saute pan, heat the peanut oil.
Kanya's Leeks and Chili Stir fried instructions
- Sliced leeks,fresh pepper,soak in iced water to make it crispy.
- Combine sauce,crush garlic and hot chili.
- On medium heat add some oil enough to brown crushed garlic and chili,change to high heat add drained leeks and pepper,sauce,toss your pan ,add water ,cook between 1 to2 mins ,serve hot.
Add minced garlic and ginger and stir-fry briefly to flavor the oil. Add broccoli, carrots and leeks and toss briefly to mix well. Meat version: Stir-fried Leeks with Roast Pork and Bean Curd Recipe; See Also: Ingredient Spotight: Leeks (Chinese) Chinese New Year Recipes; I've used leeks for western cooking (such as in the classic potato and leek soup and chicken pot pie) but in Chinese cooking, it's pretty common to see them in stir fries. Add snow peas and green onions. Add leek (white portion), mushroom, baby corn and carrot.