Fried Eggs With Leeks Top Bolognese Sauce. Fried Eggs With Leeks Top Bolognese Sauce MY VERSION. EASY WAY TO ENJOY FRIED EGGS SIMPLE SIDE DISH. Leftover turkey, caramelized mushrooms and egg noodles drizzled with Veloute (a classic French sauce) makes a filling post-Thanksgiving casserole dish.
Heat the oil with half the butter in a large skillet over a medium-high heat until frothy. Use a slotted spoon to remove the leeks from the skillet and set aside. See great recipes for Dark soy sauce pork with leek too! You can have Fried Eggs With Leeks Top Bolognese Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Eggs With Leeks Top Bolognese Sauce
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of leeks cut in rings.
- You need 1 cup of bolognese spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter or oil.
- You need of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of cajun spice.
- Prepare 1 dash of Italian herbs.
In the pan, heat oil and melt a knob of butter. Spoon in the potato, leek and cheese mixture. Cook gently until golden and crisp underneath. Then slice onto the plate, flip over and return to the pan to finish cooking.
Fried Eggs With Leeks Top Bolognese Sauce step by step
- in pan with oil fry eggs then set aside.
- in pan grill leeks for 2 to 3 minute then add bolognese sauce and dried Italian herbs and cajun spice then off heat.
- serve egg top with leeks in bolognese sauce.
Finally, for the perfect topping, fry two eggs and place them on top of Rosti. Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts The Best Salted Egg Fried Chicken Recipes on Yummly Fried Chicken, Kfc Krispy Fried Chicken, Oven Fried Crispy Chicken. Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry Search New Browse Guided Recipes New Smart Thermometer..