Leek soup (Lauch Suppe). Die Suppe im Blender puerieren und, falls gewuenscht, einen Schuss Sahne zugeben. Melt the butter in a deep pot. Cut the leek lengthwise into quarters and chop it up.
Dazu schneide ich immer der Länge nach auf. Mit Wasser auffüllen bis der Lauch bedeckt ist. If you cut it to the vegan ingredients you have leek and broth. You can have Leek soup (Lauch Suppe) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leek soup (Lauch Suppe)
- You need 2 lb of Hamburger meat.
- It’s 5 large of sticks of Leek.
- Prepare 3 quart of of filtered water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 small of heavy cream.
- You need 1 small of sour cream.
- It’s 3 packages of of vegetable or chicken broth cubes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of of Tofu, choped into very small cube pieces.
- You need 2 large of potatoes, pealed and also cut into small cubes ( optional ).
- You need 1 pinch of of your favorite spices.
In addition, the soup is ideal for keeping all guests happy and satisfied at a party or celebration. In today's post I will show you the recipe for cheese and leek soup with ground meat & potatoes. And this Potato, Leek and Chestnut Soup should definitely be included! Its not only wonderfully creamy and warming.
Leek soup (Lauch Suppe) instructions
- Very simple.. find a large soup pot, and stirfry the Hamburger meat with the butter and your favorite spices until the meat is fully cooked.
- Wash,Cut, slice and dice the Teek. Stirfry with the Hamburger meat another 10 min. (optional)You can also add a couple of pealed and diced potatoes now to the soup.
- In a water cooker, boil the filtered water and add to the soup pot with the 3 broth cubes.
- Simmer for 5 min. add sour cream and heavy cream to the soup.
- Add Tofu.
- Now it time to taste your soup. If it's bland add another broth cube, or spice it up alittle with your favorite spices!! Salt, Pepper, Ms.Dash etc….
- Teek (in German its called Lauch) belongs to the Onion group, so it doesn't take long to cook in the soup.
- Finished… Clean up your kitchen and serve.
Its also bursting with the nutty flavours of chestnuts, which pairs just perfectly with potatoes and leek. A bit of Feta ( and maybe a bit of candied bacon on top??) – the perfect meal for a cold day. Potato leek soup is simple to make, but first you have to deal with the leeks. They're notoriously sandy and dirty, and very good at hiding it, so be sure to wash them well. Start by cutting off and discarding the root ends and thick dark green parts.