You can have Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- Prepare 1 box (5 oz.) of instant vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 can (14 oz.) of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 12 oz. of cool whip, divided.
- You need of Vanilla wafers.
- Prepare of Bananas.
Banana Pudding step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes, until thickened. Then beat in the vanilla and sweetened condensed milk until combined. Lastly, fold in about 3/4 of the cool whip..
- In a separate large bowl, layer vanilla wafers, banana slices and pudding, in that order. Keep layering until you run out if pudding. Then spread the rest if the cool whip over the top. Cover and chill in the fridge for a few hours before serving..