Creamy Chicken with leeks. Tear up the chicken meat into bite sized pieces. Saute the leek stems and garlic in the oil. Then, add leek leaves, if desired.
Leeks grown in the garden and those that you find at the store can be vastly different in size. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add the chicken and cook until. Creamy Parmesan Chicken Thighs with Mushrooms and Leeks is a total hit for dinner. You can have Creamy Chicken with leeks using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken with leeks
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 4 of baby leeks.
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts, skinned.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of long grain rice.
- You need 300 ml of chicken broth (stock).
- You need 200 ml of creme.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped fresh tarragon.
Creamy Parmesan Chicken is a total hit for dinner, and easy to make. Bone-in, skin-on thighs are seared until golden and crispy, then cooked in a parmesan cream sauce with sauteed baby bella mushrooms and. In a pan, sweat the shallots, leeks and mushrooms in the oil together with the curry powder and saffron or turmeric for a few minutes until softened but not brown. Add the parsley and fromage frais, bring to the boil and simmer gently for a few minutes.
Creamy Chicken with leeks step by step
- Chop the onion. Slice the leeks into shreds. Cut the chickrn into thick slices..
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the onion and leeks. Cook gently for 2 minutes, then remove 1 tablespoon of the lightly cooked leeks and set aside to garnish..
- Add the chicken to the pan, season generously with the salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes until browned on all sides.
- Sprinkle over the flour and cook for 1 minutes, then gradually stir in the broth (stock). Cover the pan and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Cook the rice according to the packet instructions. Drain well..
- Stir the creme and tarragon into the chicken and heat through for 2-3 minutes. Check that the chicken is thoroughly cooked through. Serve the chicken on top of the rice and garnish with the reserved leeks..
Season and serve with the steamed chicken breasts. Try this budget-friendly and delicious creamy chicken, leek, and mushroom pie that's perfect for your next comfort food binge. This chicken pie recipe is easy to make, and in a hurry, you can use ready-made pastry. Using meat from the legs and thighs of the chicken not only gives a richer flavor, but. A sinfully luscious recipe that combines flavoursome chicken, fragrant tarragon and sumptuous cream in a creation that glides like satin along the tongue.