Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout. Looking for recipes from world-class chefs that will impress family, friends or guests? Find Deals on Beef Stir Fry Meat in Groceries on Amazon. Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok.
Add steak, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside. Sign in or create your My Good Food account to join the discussion. You can have Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout
- Prepare 250 grams of Sliced Beef.
- Prepare 200 grams of Bean Sprout.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Spring Onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy Sauce★.
- You need 2 tsp of Sake(Japanese cooking wine)★.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil★.
- You need 4 tsp of Oyster Sauce◎.
- You need 4 tsp of Soy Sauce ◎.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake(Japanese cooking wine) ◎.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar◎.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sesame Oil ◎.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
We use this recipe often for a quick healthy dinner. Add the sauce and stir-fry the beef over high heat. Now it comes to the final step. Return the browned beef slices to the pan.
Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout step by step
- Cut spring onion into small pieces (Mince). Wash bean sprout with water and drain well..
- Mix ◎ ingredients in a small bowl..
- Cut the beef into bite size. Put in a bowl and add ★ ingredients. Rub it in well. Keep it for 15 minutes..
- Put beef in a frying pan. Turn on fire with medium heat. Stir-fry beef until the color changes..
- Add bean sprouts and stir fry quickly (About 1 minute). Add ◎ sauce and stir fry quickly (about 30 seconds)..
- Place it on a dish. Sprinkle spring onion on it..
At the cornstarch slurry to thicken the sauce. Dish out and garnish with white sesame seeds. More tips on how to prepare the beef and broccoli stir-fry Beef – As with all stir fries, this cooks very quickly so you need to use a decent cut of beef for it. Rump, flank, sirloin, t-bone and scotch fillet are excellent for this recipe. Rump, flank, sirloin, t-bone and scotch fillet are excellent for this recipe.