Gooey Banana Bread.
You can have Gooey Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gooey Banana Bread
- It’s 3-4 of bananas.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg (beaten).
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare of Optional 1/4 cup nuts, raisins or chocolate chips.
Gooey Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350. In a bowl, mash the bananas first and then add melted butter..
- In the same bowl, mix in sugar, vanilla and the beaten egg.
- Again, in the same bowl, mix in baking soda and the pinch of salt..
- Lastly, mix in the flour and decide whether you want to add an optional ingredient..
- I used a bread pan, which I greased with butter, (Which you probably do not have to do) and scooped in all the batter. Cook at 350 in the oven for 1 hour..