Crockpot Calico Beans. These calico beans are always a hit! Ground beef, a tomato-based or barbecue sauce, and a variety of beans are combined to make the perfect cookout beans. Click Play to See This Slow Cooker Calico Beans Recipe Come Together.
Now you can cook up calico beans all day, low and slow and have a delicious dinner when you get home. How to Make Crockpot Calico Beans-My Version. Lay bacon(if using)across top of beans. You can cook Crockpot Calico Beans using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Calico Beans
- It’s 1 lb. of hamburger.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cans of pork and beans.
- Prepare 1 can of great northern beans, drained.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- You need 10-12 slices of bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- It’s 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of white vinegar.
- Prepare of Few dashes of your favorite hot sauce.
- It’s of Seasonings of choice:.
- It’s of pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin.
Remove bacon and discard, or chop into small pieces and stir back into beans. Cooking Recipes / Crock Pot Calico Beans. This is the perfect side dish for any bbq or family gathering. I mean who doesn't like Calico Beans?
Crockpot Calico Beans instructions
- Brown hamburger along with onions and seasonings of choice in skillet until thoroughly cooked; drain..
- Open and drain cans of beans with exception of pork and beans..
- Place cooked hamburger in crockpot..
- Add beans..
- Add cooked, crumbled bacon..
- Add ketchup and brown sugar..
- Mix well to combine. Cook in crockpot for 4 hours on low..
- 30 minutes before serving, add in white vinegar and hot sauce (as many dashes as you like). I did about 6 shakes..
- Enjoy along with some cornbread if your budget allows! Cornbread is another fantastic cheap side!.
Pork and beans, kidney beans, butter beans, and lima beans mix it up with browned ground beef and bacon in a sweet and tangy sauce for a crowd-pleasing one-dish meal. Pork Beans Baked Beans Crock Pot Recipes. Be the first to review this recipe. This recipe came from a friends sister. Very forgiving recipe can easily adjust amounts to suit your tastes.