Jajangmyeon – Black Bean Pasta My Versión. This black bean noodles or Jajangmyeon will satisfy your cravings! Jajangmyeon is a popular Korean-Chinese noodle dish covered in a thick layer of rich black. Jajangmyeon – Black Bean Pasta My Versión.
For this type, water or stock is added to the sauce as well as some starch slurry to thicken it. Black bean noodles is similar to Beijing Zha Jiang Mian. Both of these black bean noodles use bean paste but the Korean version–jajangmyeon uses pork belly, zucchini, potato, onion, daikon radish, and chunjang. You can have Jajangmyeon – Black Bean Pasta My Versión using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jajangmyeon – Black Bean Pasta My Versión
- You need of Spaghetti Noodles.
- It’s 1 of large potato cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 can of button mushroom sliced.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- You need 1/4 of cabbage chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of augar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoon of fermented black bean paste.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need cube of Pork sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of flour.
- You need 1 of large onion (white).
This recipe makes enough sauce for two servings but just enough noodles for one so that you can save the remaining sauce for another day. Jajangmyeon: Korean Noodles with Black Bean Sauce is my adaptation of a Chinese black bean noodles recipe. This Jajangmyeon recipe is easy to make and SO delicious – loaded with savory pork and vegetables, and topped with fresh cucumber. Your family with love this yummy complete meal in one bowl!
Jajangmyeon – Black Bean Pasta My Versión step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan and then add the fermented black bean paste let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the pork, onions, potatoes and sauté (I pre-boiled the pork so it’s already soft and cooked).
- Add the oyster sauce and pepper and sugar. Then slowly pour in the chicken stock. Let it simmer until potato’s are cooked..
- Add the flour to make it starchy. Then add the cabbage.
- Prepare the noodles and pour in the black bean sauce. Garnish with sliced cucumber and serve..
This Korean adaptation of a Chinese black bean. Remove from the heat and set aside. In a large skillet, heat the remaining. Since then, it has fully become part of the Korean culture, invoking all sorts of memories for. My friends had been SO on-point with the food selections all day.