Bean Curd and Chicken soup with carrots. In a soup pot, add soaked bean curd sticks, chicken, carrot, tomato, cuttlefish, salt, sugar, and water. Nutritionally speaking, it is an absolutely fantastic low fat protein source. And the most important things, it is also very quick and easy to prepare.
Miso Soup, Vegetable Soup With Tofu Croutons, Dried Bean Curd Soup With Shiitake Mushrooms. Carrot Soup Lasagna Soup Any Type of Soup. Meanwhile, peel the carrots and cut into ½-inch chunks. You can have Bean Curd and Chicken soup with carrots using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bean Curd and Chicken soup with carrots
- It’s 3 of dried bean curd (tofu skin) sheets.
- You need 2 pcs of carrots, peeled and sliced to bite size pieces.
- You need 2 of ginger, peeled.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 150 gram of chicken breast, chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 3 of green onions, thinly sliced for garnish (green part only).
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Light Soy sauce.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 3/4 tablespoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of olive oil / vegetable oil.
Easy Italian Chicken and Bean Soup Recipe. This Italian chicken bean soup recipe is packed with vegetables and chicken along with two types of beans that are simmered together in a tomato broth. Here is a winter melon soup, popular in Chinese cuisine, stewed with bean curd sticks, tofu, Chinese mushrooms, carrots, dried scallops and dried oysters. The taste of winter melon flesh is quite bland, but it absorbs the flavours of the stewing medium beautifully so I always use home-cooked chicken stock when cooking this to enhance the soup.
Bean Curd and Chicken soup with carrots step by step
- Soak dried bean curd sheets in separate bowl with cold water to submerge them by one inch. Once rehydrated, tear the bean curd to 2 inch sections.
- Combined the chicken, half garlic and ginger in a bowl, seasoned with salt, pepper, oyster sauce and sesame oil. Marinated for 15 minutes..
- Heat olive oil in a soup pot over medium-high heat and sautéed the garlic until fragrant. Place the marinated chicken and cook until lightly browned. Add the carrots..
- Pour the water and let it boil for 10 minutes. Meanwhile drain the bean curd..
- Add the bean curd and seasoned with soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and sugar to taste. Bring to another boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer to 20 minutes, or until all the ingredients are tender and fully cooked..
- Turn off heat, garnish with onions and serve immediately..
Find recipes with bean curd on Yummly. From Chinese fried bean curd sandwiches or braised bean curd with mushrooms to drunken noodles and shredded pork with bean curd, discover new ways to cook with bean curd right here. Learn how to prepare delicious and healthy Chinese bean curd and shiitake pork ribs soup using pork ribs, shiitake, bean curd, and jujube/red dates. Many of Chinese soups that my Mom regularly have in her rotation are very simple, and this bean curd and shiitake pork ribs soup is one such example. Bean Curd and Meatballs Soup Roasted Pumpkin Apple Soup Fish Maw with Prawn Meat Balls Soup Luffa Soup with Black Fungus.