Lentil Lasagna. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. Red Lentil Lasagne is a delicious vegetarian lasagne that the whole family are sure to enjoy.
This lentil vegan lasagna recipe is out of this world delicious! Don't miss out on delicious lasagna because. Arrange lasagna noodles in a large baking dish. You can cook Lentil Lasagna using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lentil Lasagna
- You need of No boil lasagna noodles, dry.
- It’s of Béchamel.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of margarine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 1 L of soy milk.
- Prepare of To taste: salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- You need of Lentil Bolognaise Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 of red wine.
- Prepare 600 g of tomato sauce, unseasoned.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water (adjust quantity).
- You need 3/4 cup of red lentils, dry.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar or to taste.
- You need of Seasoning: salt, pepper, chili flakes, Italian herbs, cumin.
- Prepare Splash of soy sauce.
- Prepare Splash of balsamic vinegar.
For the lentil ragù, cover the lentils with cold water and bring to the boil. Crumble in the vegetable To assemble the lasagne, spread a quarter of the lentil ragù over the base of the greased baking. Lentils are a plant-based diet pantry staple. They are packed with ﬁber, antioxidants, calcium, iron, and protein, and they come in a variety of colors.
Lentil Lasagna instructions
- Prepare the bolognaise sauce: Fry onion in olive oil until translucent then add garlic. After about 1 min, deglaze the pan with wine. Add all remaining sauce ingredients except vinegar. Cook for about 20 min or until lentils are falling apart and sauce is reduced. Add vinegar at the end..
- Prepare the béchamel: melt margarine in a pot over low heat. Add flour and whisk. After about 30 sec to a minute, add the soy milk very very slowly. Whisk vigorously to prevent clumps from forming. Season to taste. Cook until béchamel is thick (15 min approximately)..
- To assemble: add a small laddle of béchamel in the bottom of a baking dish, then layer noodles, lentil mixture and béchamel. Repeat as needed..
- Bake at 180°C covered for 30 min, then take off the aluminum foil and bake for 10 min at 210°C. Serve warm. Enjoy :).
Lentil Lasagna: Yesterday evening, I invented & made this lovely vegetarian lentil lasagna! It is a very filling lasagna with a home-made pasta veggies sauce. Red Lentil & Vegetable Lasagna, Mushroom Lentil Vegetarian Lasagna, Vegan Vegetable Lasagna. Slow Cooker Lentil Lasagna SoupDelish Knowledge. Mix lentils with tomato sauce, sugar, and basil.