Sugar Snap Peas w/ Squid. The squid is tender and juicy while the sugar snap peas are sweet, crunchy, and tasty. Vegetable gardening is hard work but it can also be a lot of fun when it comes to harvest time. See great recipes for Sugar Snap Peas w/ Squid too!
Wash peas and remove both ends. Heat wok and add oil, stir fry ginger shallots and garlic.. This dish features fresh squid ink-infused spaghetti, a gourmet variety known for its gorgeous color and delicate seafood flavor. You can cook Sugar Snap Peas w/ Squid using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sugar Snap Peas w/ Squid
- It’s 1 of plastic peas.
- You need 1 pcs of squid.
- It’s of Ginger, shallots, garlic.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Cooking wine.
- You need 1 of little flour to thicken sauce.
Lemon juice, garlic, and red pepper flakes punch up the flavors of our spaghetti and sautéed shrimp—mixed, for a seasonal twist, with sugar snap peas. To highlight their freshness, we're blanching and shocking the peas: boiling them briefly before immersing them. After the squid has chilled, toss the squid, sugar snap peas, and celery and season to taste with the salt and lemon vinaigrette. The dish should be nice and bright.
Sugar Snap Peas w/ Squid step by step
- Wash peas and remove both ends. Wash and cut squid diagonally..
- Heat wok and add oil, stir fry ginger shallots and garlic. Then add peas, add water oyster sauce then cover and simmer. When half done add in squid mix it and sprinkle cooking wine. Taste and season then serve.
See great recipes for Stuffed-Squid In Scrambled Egg Sambal Sauce too! In a pan over medium heat add the oil and warm. Sea salt or fleur de sel, for serving This was such a quick and easy recipe especially since I used a bag of frozen sugar snap peas. Will make this many more times. This was delicious, a nice change from stir frying pea pods.