Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans. Instant Pot pinto beans are delicious, simple and easy! I will show you how to cook dry pinto beans in the Instant Pot, and there is no pre-soaking required. Sometimes I think to myself: I couldn't possibly publish this on the blog because it is just TOO simple.
Here are the basic steps for how to make Instant Pot pinto beans! If you have a different brand or size, you'll find that timing may vary (see below for more). Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. You can cook Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans
- Prepare 4 Slices of Smoked Bacon Cubed.
- You need 1 of \2 diced onion.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- You need to Taste of Salt.
- You need to Taste of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 6 1/2 Cups of Water.
- Prepare 3 of Beef Bouillon Cubes.
- It’s 1 Pound of Pinto Beans Sorted and Rinsed.
- You need of Cook 60 Minutes High Pressure.
- Prepare 1 Can of Favorite Chili.
- It’s of Quick Pressure Release.
Add chicken broth, pinto beans, water, onions, chile peppers, garlic powder, salt, chili powder, cumin, and paprika. Ingredients for Cooking Pinto Beans in Instant Pot. Pinto Beans: Use fresh dry pinto beans – although beans have a relatively long shelf life, older beans with varying dryness may take a much longer cooking time to be softened. Sometimes the dry pinto beans can get so old & stale (even on store shelves) that they won't cook properly even.
Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans instructions
- On medium high sauté mode, add bacon, olive oil, onions, salt and pepper. Cook until onions are translucent, and the bacon has rendered some fat. 7-10 minutes. Add Minced Garlic towards the end..
- Add water, bouillon cubes, and pinto beans. Cook under high pressure for 1 hour. Let naturally release for 5 minutes, then do a quick pressure release. Enjoy!.
Instant Pot Pinto Beans are easy to make, and they are a versatile ingredient for quick, healthy meals. Learn how to cook pinto beans from dry in your Instant Pot, with cook times for both soaked and unsoaked beans. Ever since I first made Instant Pot black beans, I've been hooked on cooking beans in my Instant Pot pressure cooker. Beans are a good source of vegetarian protein, and cooking. Restaurant Style Instant Pot Pinto Beans are easy and so delicious – and are the perfect way to make delicious beans from dried in less than an hour!