Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins.
The muffins are even tastier than before, as less sweetness allows the flavors of the other ingredients to shine through. Try our perfect banana choco chip muffins! Absolutely healthy, go-to snacks with the right balance of banana and chocolate flavours to amaze your palate. You can cook Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- You need 2 of bananas, mashed.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinamon powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
These are the most amazing 'Perfect' Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins ever! These banana chocolate chip muffins are one of the first things my husband gets hungry for when he's home from deployment. How do I quickly ripen bananas? When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor.
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven at 200°C..
- Mix all wet in a bowl..
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl..
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients..
- Mix until only no white flour is seen using a spatula. Do not overmix..
- Fill muffin pans with cupcake liners. Fill each with batter up to the brim but not overflowing..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Let cool on rack..
These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing. Perfect for healthy snacking and great for breakfast too! I wanted to make them banana nut muffins, but since my daughter doesn't care for nuts I went ahead and added chocolate chips instead. This easy Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins recipe is bursting with banana flavor and crammed with delectable chocolate chips. A cross between banana bread and a cake, this easy Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins recipe is a quick bake that can be easily frozen and is great for using up overripe.