Bean Sauce Veges. This is a great way to cook up some healthy vegan green beans for a quick and nutritious vegetable side dish. Inspired by the flavors of Asia with soy sauce, sherry, or rice wine, and a bit of sugar and garlic, this is an easy vegan green bean recipe. Stir-fry Vegetables in Black Bean Sauce.
Fresh, everyday vegetables are sauteed over high heat, then simmered in Chinese black bean sauce. This stir fry veggie recipe includes meal prep instructions to enjoy it for lunch or dinner on busy days. The sublime white bean sauce is rich-tasting but low in fat, and adds protein and other nutrients to your meal. You can have Bean Sauce Veges using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bean Sauce Veges
- You need 1 tsp of bean sauce.
- You need Half of green and yellow capsicum.
- It’s 2 pcs of beancurd sheets.
- It’s of Garlic and ginger.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- Prepare of Pork meat(sliced).
The vegetables and sauce are delicious as is or served over rice, quinoa, or pasta. When purchasing fermented black beans, look for shiny and firm beans (avoid dull and dry beans with salt spots). Black bean-garlic sauce, made from pureed salted and fermented black soybeans, is a widely used condiment in Chinese cooking and can be found with the Asian food in most. Black bean sauce is a pungent condiment that imparts a distinct flavor to a dish.
Bean Sauce Veges instructions
- Marinate pork with flour and soy sauce. Cut beancurs sheet into 1 inch..
- Heat skillet and add oil, then fry beancurd sheets until golden brown set aside..
- Saute garlic, ginger until fragrant then put in meat stir fry until meat until done. Add a little water and simmer. Then add tomato and capsicum mix well, and lastly the beancurd sheets and bean paste. Add water if not enough. Cover and simmer until done.
Bottled black bean sauce is readily available in leading supermarkets. All you need to do is cook all the chopped vegetables together with this yummy sauce, corn flour, garlic and fresh spring onions. And voila, your mixed vegetables in black bean sauce are ready to serve! Wash fermented black beans and drain. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.