Moong dal dosa. Moong dal dosa are instant thin crepes made with skinned yellow lentils or moong dal & spices. These protein packed flavorful moong dal dosa will be an amazing addition to your breakfast menu. Learn how to make Moong Dal Dosa at home which is a popular South Indian breakfast recipe.
Made of par-boiled rice and moong dal, soaked, ground and fermented, these dosas have a deliciously homely flavour and enticing crispness. Moong dal dosa is easy breakfast and can be prepared instantly. Moong dal dosa recipe – pesarattu dosa or moong dal dosa Is a popular breakfast recipe of Andhra Pradesh. You can cook Moong dal dosa using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moong dal dosa
- You need of To soak and grind.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of whole moong dal.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of To sauté.
- You need 2 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 3 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 of curry leaves finely chopped.
- You need 2 of stem coriander leaves finely chopped.
This is a healthy & nutritious dosa variety. Vegan as well as gluten free. Moong Dal Dosa Recipe, How To Make Moong Dal Dosa Recipe. Learn the recipeMoong Dal Dosaby vahchef.
Moong dal dosa step by step
- Wash and soak moong dal overnight.
- Drain all the water. Grind it into smooth paste by adding salt and little water..
- Heat a pan with oil. Sauté all the ingredients under sauté section for just 2 mins..
- Add this to the ground batter and mix it well..
- Heat dosa pan. Pour the batter and spread it into round shape. Sprinkle oil. Flip it and cook both sides..
- Serve with any chutney or it can be eaten as it is. I like to eat as it is without any chutney..
Moong dal dosa is one of the easiest and fastest ways to prepare dosa. Moong dal is light and easy to digest and it's low in carbohydrates. It's also a good source of protein. Moong Dal Dosa is popularly as Pesarattu in Andhra Pradesh. Learn how to make/prepare Coriander leaves for garnishing.